What are the most popular 4×4 off-road vehicles in America? In this article we’ll break it down.
Summary of the Top 4×4 Vehicles in America
In short, the most popular 4×4 in America, for many years, has been the Ford F-Series (especially the Ford F150). This probably won’t come as a huge surprise to many. After that, it’s followed by the Chevy Silverado, the Dodge Ram, a couple different Jeep models. Here’s a quick summary of each (below we’ll break down the sales figures).
- Ford F-Series: The Ford F-Series is a full-size pickup truck known for its towing and hauling capabilities, with a range of engine options and available features to suit a variety of needs.
- Chevrolet Silverado: The Chevrolet Silverado is another full-size pickup truck with a range of engine options, and its available features include advanced trailering technology and an off-road package.
- Ram Pickup: The Ram Pickup is a full-size pickup truck with a comfortable interior and available features like a 12-inch touchscreen display and air suspension system.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee: The Jeep Grand Cherokee is a midsize SUV with a luxurious interior and off-road capabilities, with available features like an adjustable air suspension and multiple 4×4 systems.
- Jeep Wrangler: The Jeep Wrangler is an iconic off-road vehicle with a rugged design and excellent off-road capabilities, with available features like a removable top and doors for open-air driving.
Sales Figures of the Top Selling 4×4 Vehicles in America (2021)
Here’s a detailed look at the sales figures of the top selling 4x4s in America for 2021. As you’ll notice, the Ford/Chevy/Dodge trucks have a pretty big gap between the next closest vehicles on the list.
|Jeep Grand Cherokee
Sales Figures of the Top Selling 4×4 Vehicles in Canada (2021)
In case there’s any Canadians in the audience curious about the most popular 4x4s in Canada, here’s a summary of the most popular 4×4 vehicles in Canada. The list is pretty comparable to the United States with a couple of exceptions (i.e. the Toyota Tacoma makes it to the top 10).
|Jeep Grand Cherokee