Is the 2022 Ford Maverick something to be marveled at or is it just a disappointment?
In this article, we’ll give you an idea on what’s brewing inside one of Ford’s newest inventions.
- 1 HOW MUCH WILL THE 2022 FORD MAVERICK COST?
- 2 Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price
- 3 WILL THE FORD MAVERICK BE 4X4?
- 4 WHAT DATE WILL THE FORD MAVERICK BE AVAILABLE?
- 5 WILL THE FORD MAVERICK HAVE A CRUISE CONTROL?
- 6 IS 2022 FORD MAVERICK A PLUG-IN HYBRID?
- 7 WHAT’S FORD MAVERICK’S TOWING CAPACITY?
- 8 WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MAVERICK XL, XLT, LARIAT, AND LARIAT FIRST EDITION?
- 9 CONCLUSION
HOW MUCH WILL THE 2022 FORD MAVERICK COST?
The 2022 Ford Maverick’s estimated price range varies by model. As per Ford’s official website, there will be four models or types under the new Maverick lineup which are as follows:
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price
|Maverick XL||Maverick XLT||Maverick Lariat||Maverick Lariat First Edition|
WILL THE FORD MAVERICK BE 4X4?
Unfortunately, the 2022 Ford Maverick will not have a model that’s 4×4 specific. However, Ford Motors Company mentioned they’ll release an Fx4 and intelligent AWD versions instead, which will be optional for those who have their eyes set on them.
If you’re wondering what makes the latter technology distinct from a regular AWD, then the answer is it has special sensors that automatically give your tires the traction needed on a given terrain based on the amount of torque they require from the engine.
WHAT DATE WILL THE FORD MAVERICK BE AVAILABLE?
Ford Maverick has been unveiled for the world to see on June 8th this year, so truck enthusiasts can at least sneak a peek into it as they can also share their own opinions about it.
While there are a lot of speculations saying that Ford Maverick’s production date already began on August 16th of the current year, Ford personnel refused to disclose the exact date and only hinted the production will start this autumn season. Either way, people can have their reservations as early as now.
WILL THE FORD MAVERICK HAVE A CRUISE CONTROL?
Yes, it does have a cruise control. The cruise control that’s an important safety feature for helping you maintain the right amount of speed without repetitively stepping on the accelerator, isn’t standard on the entire Maverick lineup but it will be available once you choose the Maverick XLT model. The probable reasons are given above.
IS 2022 FORD MAVERICK A PLUG-IN HYBRID?
Yes, it is. The 2022 Ford Maverick pickup truck lets you easily charge your coolers, hair driers, and other devices while on the go because it has two 400-watt outlets that can supply an electric current of 110 volts.
WHAT’S FORD MAVERICK’S TOWING CAPACITY?
The 2022 Ford Maverick pickup truck’s towing capacity isn’t really that impressive. It can tow up to 4,000lbs with a payload capacity of 1,500lbs. But perhaps Ford can get away with it because the Maverick is only a compact pickup truck.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MAVERICK XL, XLT, LARIAT, AND LARIAT FIRST EDITION?
As what has been mentioned before, the 2022 Ford Maverick has four models or trim levels to choose from:
- Maverick XL – comes with all the default features including the 2.5-liter hybrid powertrain, automatic headlights, and keyless entry.
- Maverick XLT – comes with power tailgate lock, cruise control, and flexbed that can be adjusted according to the kind of items that’ll be loaded in it.
- Maverick Lariat – comes with a dual-zone automatic climate control system where temperatures can be adjusted on two areas of the vehicle according to driver and passenger preferences.
- Maverick Lariat First Edition – comes with all exclusive features not found on the first three models including the sunroof and cyber red color option.
If you think you’re better off with an F-150 Lightning, then read Electric Ford F-150 Compared to Gas Ford F-150.
Buying the 2022 Ford Maverick may not be a popular choice for many truckers. But for those who are interested, there’s one thing this new compact member of the Ford family can teach them – how to work smartly and efficiently. Tell us what you personally love or hate about the latest Ford Maverick by commenting below.